Fast relief from fleas, heartworm, intestinal worms and many other parasites
Monthly application of Advocate helps protect your dog against a broad spectrum of parasites.
An easy-to-use spot-on, Advocate is applied monthly to both help rid your dog of existing parasites and provide ongoing protection. The powerful ingredients in Advocate provide fast relief from fleas, prevent deadly heartworm and help protect your dog and your family from most intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms and whipworm.
An effective way to kill fleas, worms, mites and lice
- The spot-on applicator is easy to apply to the back of your dog's neck.
- Kills 100% of gastrointestinal worms. These worms have the ability to spread to humans.
- Kills fleas on contact (no bites necessary) which reduces itchiness and Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- An active ingredient that shields against heartworm when applied to your dog every month.
- Waterproof so that it resists rain and soap-free rinsing.
Directions for use
Before applying Advocate, make sure your dog is standing during treatment. Remove your dog’s collar, and put it back on after the product is dry. You don't need to remove it when applying Advocate.
Avoid applying the treatment near the eyes or mouth area as this may cause irritation. Bathe your dog before application, and apply Advocate when your dog is completely dry.
Record the treatment date, and repeat monthly.