BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE | ALL LIFE STAGES
SUSTAINABLE & WILD-CAUGHT NEW ENGLAND MACKEREL, HERRING, FLOUNDER, REDFISH, MONKFISH & SILVER HAKE
AN UNMATCHED DIVERSITY OF FRESH, WHOLE, AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM NEW ENGLAND’S COLD ATLANTIC WATERS.
- 38% richly nourishing protein to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our fish ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, whole fish (including meat, organs, and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive.
- Our dried fish are specially prepared at 200ºF from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Whole Atlantic mackerel, whole Atlantic herring, monkﬁsh, Acadian redﬁsh, ﬂounder, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, cod meal, pollock meal, safflower oil, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, lentil ﬁbre, natural cod ﬂavour, whole chickpeas, pollock oil, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, D-calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
YOUR DOG IS UNIQUE
Your dog is unique and feeding requirements will vary with environment, age, and activity.
That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 8-ounce measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ORIJEN Six Fish Dog is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).