BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE | ALL LIFE STAGES
RANCH-RAISED BEEF, WILD BOAR, BOER GOAT, GRASS-FED LAMB, YORKSHIRE PORK & WILD MACKEREL
FROM DACHSHUNDS TO GREAT DANES, ALL DOGS POSSESS A BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A DIET RICH AND VARIED IN FRESH, WHOLE ANIMAL INGREDIENTS.
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Regional Red nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage or bone) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc is added.
- Our dried-meat ingredients are specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meat, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving ORIJEN a delicious taste that dog crave.
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat, deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, beef meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, herring meal, mutton meal, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural pork flavor, beef fat, lentil fiber, pork kidney, pollock oil, whole yellow peas, lamb tripe, wild boar heart, wild boar cartilage, beef cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
YOUR DOG IS UNIQUE
Your dog is unique and his feeding requirements will vary with his environment, age, and activity. That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring his weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 8-ounce measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location. ORIJEN Regional Red Dog is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).