BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE | FOR DOGS
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN & TURKEY, WILD-CAUGHT FISH, AND CAGE-FREE EGGS
DOGS BENEFIT FROM A DIET RICH IN PROTEIN TO SUPPORT LEAN MUSCLE MASS.
- 42% richly nourishing protein from quality animal ingredients and a unique blend of soluble fibre nourish dogs according to their biological needs.
- 2/3 of ORIJEN’s animal ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of our dehydrated poultry is air-dried from fresh, free-run chicken and turkey, for a concentrated source of protein that cannot be supplied by fresh ingredients alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh, quality animal ingredients from meat, organs, and cartilage and bone, plus fresh, whole fish and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy dogs.
85% QUALITY ANIMAL INGREDIENTS| 15% VEGETABLES & FRUIT
Deboned chicken, chicken liver, turkey liver, cod liver, cage-free eggs, flounder, deboned turkey, whole Atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pea fiber, lentil fibre, dried pumpkin, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural chicken flavour, ground chicken bone and cartilage, chicken fat, dried kelp, dehydrated carrot, dehydrated butternut squash, ground turkey bone and cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, freeze-dried cod liver, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole red delicious apples, whole bartlett pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
YOUR DOG IS UNIQUE
Your dog is unique and feeding requirements will vary with environment, age, and activity.
That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
† Use a standard 8-ounce measuring cup. Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
ORIJEN Fit & Trim Dog is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.